Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Yamaha memories year 2005 part 3

Wednesday, December 6, 2006 |

This play a very important part in my life spending in Yamaha too.
is the CATS!!!

cats makes me happy , they playful , cute, I bought them cats food even they are streets cats. I love them sayang them .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

the 1st one was (YELLOW)Garfield, he is cute, I like to hit his butt! But sad to said that after few month I am with him...He got lost. I wonder , till today I don't know what happen to him , I really hope he is fine!




the other one Female cat, till now I have no name for her, she like to sleep , merajuk , she is smart, when I park my car out side the shop, she will come near to me , she knows.and always wait for the food! (that's cat, they only see , if u got food for them !)

and once awhile she will RAPE by others male cats, which I hate the most! What to do , she just too pretty!!!!:(
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
another one kind of Blacky..Is male cat, got to know him for few weeks , end up a Yamaha student kipnap him...hahaa




the last one , yellow cat, the mom is the one who got rape by others, well this yellow very playful , smart too , same thing happen here, once I park my car out side , with the beep* sound.. She will run...run to me across the street, and miaw to me... What else? FOOD!!!!!

all these cats keep me happy , when I am not happy in works, they are the one who makes me happy .. Oh yah.. Of cause

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usFelix ( my friend) and Nurul too...!!