Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Badminton in tmn megah

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 |


aiya, I just came back from tmn megah, went to play badminton with Betty, cuz my brother invite us to play.Time : 8.30pm till 11pm .

But thing is end up we didn't have to pay anything, cuz at the next door we have a empty space* for us to play. So me and Betty get to play free! ^_^Best part because I can meet up my high school mate too!


After long time didn't play badminton. aiya.. Not use to it, but I believe if we keep on playing for long time , haha I can become the international player. :P

today's match : Lone VS Betty 2-1 Lone won!


We had "bet" ..Was whoever lost then loser buy food to the winner,but end up I am the want who buy..How come??




Tomorrow back to work , and tomorrow is our division (x'mas gifts exchange session) wonder what I get for them ? hehe will tell u later.And then on Thursday 6pm we are going to Time square to watch movie - Eragon

Something interesting I believe.
Well last note here, I will update the bday pics..(nothing much !) just be patience!


Time to sleep ..nite nite..!