Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

x'mas & 2007 coming,what's your plan?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 |





well , to all my friends,
1st of all
I would like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE...


few more days to x'mas , and also new year 2007
I believe u people out there ready to have fun?

hhaaha... For me, ermm.. Me too , ready to have fun
but the thing is ...

can everyone sit down and think.that
what u have done in 2006?
anything ?

(just sharing)..

today I have a division meeting.
some interesting I have learn.
ask your self 4 question:

1)START DOING THINGS U SHOULD DO
>>wake up early so I can do more gym, (6pack)
>>>and sleep early. Get a healthy life! ^_^





2)STOP DOING THINGS U SHOULD NOT
>>(not for me )stop smoking...
>>don't be late for any date/appt/time



3)DO MORE -THINGS U SHOULD DO
eat more vege/fruits
smile more
make more money$$$$ hahahah^_^
read more books
do more sports
networking
makes more friends
sing
play guitar
focus on work
think and see bigger pics
put on weight!!!FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTtttttTTTTtTTT (^O^)
give more love to the person that i love!



4) DO LESS-THINGS U SHOULD NOT ..
spend less money...^_^
eat less meat



so friends, ask your self...How bout u????????