Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

December birthday month?

Tuesday, December 5, 2006 |


well, want to share with you that, I realize that in December lots of my friends are birthday boy/girl.

and I am happy that these people same as me.the month of December,the Sagittarius.
oh ya btw, my brother also a Sagittarius.On 26-11-06 went to Port Dickson ..(will write more bout that trip)


In Dec,from date : 1,2,3,4,6,7,9,10,11,14,....Etc..

belongs to my friends birthday.haha~
cheers to all of us!Rock On to us!

Birthday.in 2004 one of my Jap friend from Kanazawa called me and wish me .

Last year, 2005 . lots of friends from friendster send me testi wishing me .i was so touch!awwww...~~
and 2005 was fun too , cuz one of the gang from my high school celebrated for me with wai soon(his bday on 10th dec)





Birthday 2005 in Karaoke with friends