Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Are u ready?heheh I am ready!

Friday, December 8, 2006 |


few more hours is my birthday..Well new age, new year, new thinking..

of cause, new goal..

I want to make it happen in next year.

In every years of my bday, I always make the same wish.. And is always comes true. hahah ... Of cause I can't tell you... My secrets!

cause always works..U wanna know? Pay me ..!!

compare to last year, lots things happen , happy, sad...Etc..
one of the most happy thing is , I was working in Yamaha, get to know lots of nice people(teacher..Etc..)I will not forget it!..

and also my life turn more color after I join this current company.
I love it. But at the same time , I love Yamaha peoples, because of them , makes me a better person , a person who always learn to deal with others people!..

sorry to those teachers, I gave u a hard time (sometimes) ^_^

tomorrow I am taking one whole day off, because going out for relax, haha will back to work on my Birthday...
huh? *who* am I going out with?
well , cal me.. Tomorrow , I tell u then... hehehe!





I did improve a lot, in works, mindset, thinking, deal with people,many more..

but not too much of my playing guitar skills . Well , I better work out something. Cuz I love music,that's a person (guitarist) I always want to be, of cause we can't be like them , but at lease get closer to him.His skills of playing guitar.




I love blues. Thanks to Philip, my ex-guru , who told me listen to him , and try Fender Guitar. Now I am better (me) in playing, and in Blues!I bought Fender Jap series 1985 for RM1XXX,now worth RM3XXX in spore.

Limited Edition.^_^


looks like SRV guitar.hahah


The guitarist - Stevie Ray Vaughan(SRV)



I love Blues!

kind of funny, hardly see Chinese play blues.This was one of friend told me, and I answered him back. Now U will see!

cheers to BLUES!

**try listen to Little Wing, Pride and Joy by SRV**