Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

before my brother's birthday/25th NOV Company singing competition

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 |

on 25th, Saturday morning, is a day which I am going for the competition (singing)
some idol thingi..At Karaoke in Bangsar shopping mall,
.the song that i played,I actually arrange by my own, I am choosing "time after time" mix "with can't take my eyes off you". With jazz style(bossa nova)

Lots of people taking part, 1st prize is mobile (motorola)v3i,end up I got number 6th out of 23 peoples. Well I got an voucher RM50, not bad huh?


here some pics , enjoy and have fun!From the pics u can see everywhere were surounding by our people!! hahaha!(MINDY AND BETTY INFRONT)

FRONT:Tati(my manager support me),Doreen(she eat and shout),Betty(she got 2nd in this competition),Lai Mun(she give prize),Raymond(he incharge of whole event),Bob(eat,eat,,eat),Remus(he sang Richard Marx),Alan(he shout a lot, u can hear his voice in the whole area),and Jeff(behind*he got 5th in competition)

Okays, time for stories,









after the whole entire event, time about 4.30pm, I was rushing back to PJ, pick up my parents, get ready to PD, for my brother's bday!
plan was, he didn't know me and Sister in law(RON)plan!Giving him a surprise!

After pick up parents, and then went to Betty , cuz we are going together.
Last, we were late, till PD about 8pm.so so hungry!End up we be able to meet up together to have dinner with bro/wife,he was so shocks!!!

That time was holiday season , so was hard to get a room, fully booked!!!But luckly Ron get to booked a apartment for parents,me and Betty , so we got the place to sleep!!! hahaa...


After dinner, we went back to appartment , for Cake session.

Wonder we can really eat huh?^_^

Till the next morning, we had a car racing session. haha that's the 1st time i tried, well for your information, i am a danger driver.^_^ i manage to get 2nd..cuz my brother is a safety person, he got last :P



1st was his friend..opssss can't recall back his name!


Ladies session-racing
Ron got 1st
Betty 3rd
brother's friend's gfriend - got 2nd

LAST, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!! I LOVE YOU!!!AS MY BROTHER!