Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

My birthday! 9th Dec (part 1)-nite to be remember!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 |


food food food!!!



this 8th Dec,was on Friday (one day before my main birthday 9th)cuz avoid the jam and too many people in mall,we decide to have celebration on friday.Betty took me for shopping,Yahoo!! pics was took on my birthday, I went to Shogun(Japanese buffet in One U) with my dear(Betty)
she bought me birthday dinner, awwwww!!!
gifts?haha, she bought me 2 pants,(nice pants I have)also motivate me to work hard !!!^_^
the pants she bought are bit bigger than my waist now, she said to me that want me to get fatter!!! ^_^ thanks to her dinner, I got fatter!


by the way if u want to go for dinner, you need to book the place, early
and be there by 6.30pm,cuz they won't wait too long for you.
PHONE:03-7726 3770 at ONE U, NEW WING ,2ND FLOOR!

We reach there 6.30pm partly because we want to have a long dinner till 10.30pm.
hahaa our dinner took us 4 hours?Yup,is true!!!! Why?

cuz we have lot things to share,chat the whole 4hours, we love to take longer time for dinner and we play games during dinner..What game?Buy me dinner I will tell you !! hahaha...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! ^_^


dear Betty(thanks for everything u did for me! muacks!)






after dinner , (still on 8th Dec) time around 11.15pm,we decide went to my friend's pub (Roland Tan)near PJ Hilton,he is artist too!Watching his performance, well I really want to say this he did improve a lot , a lot!!! I am proud of him, he back up with another 2 ladies singer. By the way, for your info , he was my guitar student ^_^


He can sing , he sang Elvis,Sam Hui and many more..He can dance,anything in your mind, just name it!!!


When I look at him on stage, in my mind was thinking I was on this stage at his pub (2002~2003)with my band .We were playing English,and peoples were crazy !! Is strong memories , till now I can still recall it!



till 12am(9th Dec) awwww..Betty give me hug and say happy birthday(SO LOVELY),then follow by friends SMS,many of them..Thanks once again!!!!
** Betty,glad that i met you!MUACKS!!

End of the day near 1.30am, we about to go(tired)and last,manage to grab Roland to take pics with us.^_^ i will be your number one fans.
By the way he gave me his cd's and also video music to watch!!
thanks to him , anyway!my another birthday gifts!

Betty & Roland


Roland and me

but the day 9th(my day)not the end yet,more stories to share!!...To be continual!!
story bout 9th (Sunday) day time what I did?