Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

RM 4.17 MIL in a day?

Saturday, December 2, 2006 |






Today, was my company at Mutiara Crowne Plaza Hotel event(seminar)
I woke up early, prepare for this seminar,kind of rush and took a bun for my breakfast and a hot milo(I love it).Basically our company is a asset management company, the best part was , do u know that end of the day, how much Malaysian came into?

hmmmm...

RM 4.17mil

lots right?..And is in a day...ONE DAY!!!!

there's 2 session, 10am and 2pm, bout 400 peoples came(in total).
after the whole event... I always would like to know the result of the event..

now u can guess , there's so many of people out there, are RICH..I am happy if u one of them.cuz I wish all the people I know , friends, family...Etc... They live in wealthy and healthy..Oh yah...HAPPY TOO!!!


but most important.... Be a good person!
I like to get to know with those nice people.good ones.!Not matter rich or LESS RICH!!..^_^



after work (the event) went to Betty place, thinking of rest(take a nap) but end up suddenly too hyper, went for fishing with her dad.

End of the day, nothing ...No fishhhhhhhhhhhhhh...So saddddddddddd!!!....

And now I am at home sharing this with you... Now I am so sleepy...Yawn...nite ..