Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

What am I looking? ... A GIFT.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 |

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
erm, the stories of 9th(my birthday) i will write it when more free..but today another story to tell you..*_*



**the pic showing,is just took from a web site,is not what i bought!**

Today, after met up client,was plan to go with Betty for shop, bout 6pm we will going to shop for something^_^.
thing is , after met up client, and long drive, bit tired, and at last, reach to Betty house(5+pm) was so happy that can take a nap-_-
but last minute,that Betty can't able to go with me, so end up I shop my self >_<



(shop for a gift)
1st, i went to Amcorp Mall ,park my car outside the mall...^_^
for fast shop,less than 30mins,couldn't fine it, then i drove to Curve,took me sometime for parking..:(
then seach around the mall,couldn't find it,then runnnnnnnnnnn to Ikano...:(
sad..sad... can't fine it... but went for fast dinner at Ikano>_<

So wanted go to One Utama,but because of bz hour,don't think can make it.Parking,jamm...


end up went back to ss2,others place....end up

last last..last...I FOUNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ITTTTTTTTTTTT...

**is a gift for betty's dad.his birthday on 25th dec!

note:sorry i can't let u know what am i looking for...
u pay me than i will tell you!

but the whole day was DRIVING DAY, BUT I AM HAPPY, CUZ I FOUND IT!

time to sleep....too tired low batt...liau!!!:(