Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Duit Raya from company's Vice President

Monday, October 30, 2006 |



hahahah, so happy , today walk in to office, 1st thing Shanti tell me..:' Lone, later u go and collect duit raya from VP." I terkejut...Then after the company meeting , I runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn to see him , he give me Duit Raya(cheng pau).

rm 50 inside..Well not much , but guess what how muh he pay to every single person in company .....?

not much , for sure more than RM5000~rm10000 we have more than 100 perples, and Admins, plus... Higher lever or people...Manager...Group Manager...Etc..


u guess then..

:P..ps: I wish was USD 50..hahahah

BUT HOWEVER..
u know what I wish? Not rm50, or USD 50...

cuz..

I more wish to GIVE then RECEIVE..

and I will make it at this stage!..ofcuz not simply give**