Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

swensens day, division holidays, polo wallet

Wednesday, November 1, 2006 |




this morning went for my division meeting , well grate news, that we are going to have 2 trips in this coming sat(one day trip) staying in (Ascott), if the name I m not mistaken ,IN KL..

the other one in Bukit tinggi, getting to stay some better class of the hotel , erm..No idea also..Blur ... This one will be on next week Sunday till Tuesday.^_^ No work...Yeah.~
for more info, will share with u when I come back from this trip.

oh yah , I got a new Polo wallet from my team mate- Willie,

cuz pasted month I did a good job in my career, he gave me one nice wallet,(brown color) thanx to him , partly he wants to motivate me.. Well , thanx anyway, u did !!

love you muahh to willie.I am using it started from today. New Year New wallet,New dream!!!!




just a quick one ( feeling sleepy)...

today went to swensens with friends, Margaret, Betty , Jason , and her friends..etc..

we(me & Betty, Margaret)waited others to come quite some times since 9.10pm , finally happy to see them at 10pm...>_<

and later we be able to order our EARTH-QUAKE..hahhaa...this the pics like.

taste good , yamiieee. well , i am jz too full , now feel sleepy, peoples,

jz go to swensens on tuesday and try it out this , EARTH QUAKE

U WILL LOVE IT.