Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

CAREER- I LOVE IT

Friday, November 3, 2006 |

Today early morning someone from HQ(Canada) came to our office have a big time meeting , it took from 11am till 1.30pm....ahhhhhh...finally have time for lunch ^_^

well works is fun , so so fun, sometimes have meeting , some new launch of projects,
make till the whole office like (RUSH HOUR)..

when meeting client , I will be able learn something from them , is so fun , interesting.they have so much of life stories to share with you, and get closer to them (whatever their line from)..Business man,workers, CEO , Director..Etc..

many of them.well ONCE AGAIN

I LOVE MY CAREER!

well , may be u guys wonder what am I doing? haha.. I will tell u if I meet you.

^_^


finally tonight dinner I had my solid chicken again , with drums stick..Oh yah...
last night , I actually gave a drum stick to dad, he like it . Well I need to get more from Kelvin (he drove with Betty to Ipoh & Penang)..must ask him to get more, incase , Betty not going with him...hheehe..

then everyweek I have my lovely chicken to eat...

CUZ..

I LOVE CHICKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!