Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Came bk from Ascott

Sunday, November 5, 2006 |

I just woke up , now is 12.45pm..

Well , last night I came bk from Ascott with Betty , Dallas(betty's bro)

I went to Betty's house fetch Remus, Dallas & Betty around 3pm,was heavy rain, we all ran in to the car, then we drove and I drop them to the Ascott, then me and Betty went to KLCC bought KFC(fried Chicken) total bout 22chickens, but of cause we have other food to eat, which is bought by someone else.

later , we went back to Ascott,(5pm) we started to eat without waiting other(those who came late) cuz we were so hungry.

till 7pm , we started to play games, card games, with ceaser,Joel, Doreen,Betty,Preston. We were playing strip poker..But end up no one get naked haha!!!

And later night we all started to play taboo,Mafia....Etc..all the crazy games.


we had fun until 2pm + , I decide to go home , with Betty and Dallas,don't feel staying there, cuz I want to sleep peacefully...hahahaha I can't sleep if they make too noisy..^_^

well however was a very happening day.