Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Movie-happy feet

Saturday, November 18, 2006 |

Last night, something really potong stim(PS) to me, while me and Betty going for the movie with her friends in One Utama, in parking area level 4.as you know , there's always very hard to get parking,and at the same time , there was a big car drove by mat salleh,(guai lou)they drove danger,and they were infront of us looking for parking too .

but the thing was they pass by a lot which is the car in that lot about to come out, for a Malaysian understanding, if u pass by the lot , u should move on , look for another lot . But they backward,getting so so so closed to my car, may be less than 3~5cm about to TOUCH* my car.which is I have already put my signal at the 1st place that showing I am going to park this place.

and u know what he did , he backward and block that car(bout to come out) and expect me to backward too, I didn't .He came down from the car and want to open my door(but was lock)and knock my window and said to me: backward!!!!

what a lame!In music there's only have bad music or good music.

Its a same thing that in this world there's only GOOD PEOPLE OR BAD PEOPLE.

And last night I met one bad people.

later part I let them take the lot, I move on, no point for me. I come here to watch movie with friends not others!And I am not Lame!







After watching the movie- happy feet with Betty and friends.
well , the movie was fun , and I believe this is a musical cartoon , then a normal cartoon. Why? cuz all bout singing, and tapping!..Sounds good too , while the *actor*tap his feet to come out some rhythm, haha my finger was follow the rhythm.

I am good in finger tapping, not feet tapping..

anyway, after the movie , we went to ss2 Gei Tak Sek,for some food~ ^_^ me and Betty enjoying the food , I think Jeremy does too . Margaret was kind of tired, hmm I thik may be of her work, and she was kind of full of food, so she didn't eat much.
But they all enjoy the food-show from me and Betty, we were fighting for the food!



I am taking part in Mid Valley( Finacial Expo), so later will be a bz day for me, well friends, c u soon !

oh ya , i am looking forward jam session too on 9-12-06, but kelvin told me last night he might can't come over for the jam!... >_<