Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

futsal and game in my blog(site bar)

Friday, October 27, 2006 |

Just came back from futsal,9.30pm till 11.30pm this time better game I had.total bout 14 players.i enjoyed it much for 2hours.then we went to Meng Tin in Sunway have some food.chu chiong fan(char siu) and also man-yee-mee.


Many peoples went, Remus,Stanley & friends,Bob & friends,oh ya.. Our friend Betty was there too ( she suppose to be our cheer-leader,but hmmm she was sitting there checking out macho man there, and reading her book(^_^).aikseh... Next time I will ask more ladies to join , so can make it happen , cuz end of the day , I am the one who cheer them up..I shouted REMUS (with clapping hand 3times)


DOINK..Is okay. However it was fun.


And something interesting, that I founded from a web site(jap)that they have many links to play games(updated everyday) BAD SUZY GAMES
So I have put it to my side bar some of the nice game, u can have fun while u feel bored.cheers!


now at home , after shower, is time to read my book
c ya gd nite.