Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Open house with Azhar(Happy Raya)

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 |

I just came back from Azhar ( my ex-music student)open house.Somewhere around Kg Pandan Dalam.

Was kind of hard to drive (on way to his place),cuz heavy rain.

when I reach to his place,saw lots of kampung houses. So my mind was thinking,hmm must be kampung house...

but the point, end up OMG, that theirs house was so so nice....^_^
Big space which partly they rent it out for passive income(rm2000~3000) per month they get.And from outside the house lots of lighting,so beautiful.

And went in ...ahhh... The house just nice , comfy , and had some dinner with theirs curry style ofcause.
Later part, he showed me the drawing that he drawed many years ago, with pen .wahhhhh.. That's Spawn,some DC comics Hero(no idea the name),some sexy ladies,ghost pics...I felt so so gothic!!! hahahaah^_^
he said to me that

:" Lone, u are good in playing guitar, which all the girls will melt when they listen to you, and also which I am admire, but haha, I also have something which is u too admire me that's my drawing !!!"


I agree with that... He is good in this.!!!


and then later Azhar showed me upstairs of the house. They were a mini garden and some chairs so u can sit and have a (moon light bath)

and I believe around the area over there, theirs house is the most happening ones!!!!...

In this open house , I get to know new friends, was nice meeting them.I had a good time over there.



however, wishing all my friends HAPPY RAYA , HAPPY HOLIDAYS...

LOVE YOU ALL.!!!