Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Movie day-the Prestige,The Lake House,and my favorite old time movie..

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 |

Yawn...I just woke up not long ago 2pm+...And I slept at 3am+..(cant remember)..Last night I went to watch movie , with Betty , Eng Kok and Margaret.Our dinner (Pan Cake)in 1Utama, forgotten the place name,the sausage was nice , yamiieee.. With cheese inside, and overall the food was taste good.

After our dinner, we went for the movie The Prestige.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
story like this..

bout magician,they were good friends,then later became enemy,they compare each other who is the best magician.very interesting movie to watch. U can watch the preview.

for the preview pls click on this link.

THE PRESTIGE


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Oh ya, actually before I went to 1Utama, I was staying at home watching another good show name THE LAKE HOUSE ,this show u must watch,hmmmm may be kind of old movie for you...But I just love it.


story>two of people , they never meet before , and they keep in touch with mailing, but later they founded out, actually one of them from year 2004 and the other on 2006.
And they are trying to meet up each other, cuz they falling in love to each other.by the end , can they be able to meet up??...Kind of sad story...>_<


THE LAKE HOUSE


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


OLD TIMER MOVIE. FRIGHT NIGHT 1985 FRIGHT NIGHT 2-1989

I can still remember after I watched this show with my cousin brother in cinema(1985) during 11pm walking back to my house with him , I keep look back does any vampire coming behind me..And when during night, I was sleeping with a pillow to cover my neck(avoid them to suck my blood)..For few years...cuz my room was very near to window, and big trees(wonder where is the vampire)..>_<

all bout Vampire,Vampire Vampire..some pics for u to see..^_^
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


last show want to share with you, during 1974 THE TOWERING INFERNO


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
story bout..

Happen on one of the tallest tower, lots of people went to this ceremony(in this tower), then later cuz of a careless smoker,it became to burn up the whole tower..
Winner of three Academy Award.


I didn't get the chance to watch in cinema(not old enuff)
but in TV.. During lated 1988 , was a superb movie,and I want to get this movie back as collection item.


( whatever movie I had showed here, just grab and watch) MUST SEE MOVIE.CHEERS.