Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

good english-but i am still learning

Saturday, February 17, 2007 |




Today , just a simple thing want to share. that according to Nurul , my English actually is getting better.... what she means was the way i put my grammar.Of course i would like to thanks to this person -Betty,



she did help me a lot (behind the scene) ^_^

Betty , she also teach and guide me to read more books , not only improving my English, last but not lease --Knowledge.

Knowledge can bring a person from "less smart" to "smart"
and then from "smart" to "very smart"

I think i am still in this "less smart"category. HAHAHAHAA...


Just get the right books to read, not those XXX..... hahaha..


And write more , specially Blog or write love letter to anyone..you will improve by doing these.

Cheers, once again!