Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

1st day of CNY

Monday, February 19, 2007 |


early of this 1st day of Chinese new year, as usual , i woke up early took a shower,
dress up nice , and say gong xi fa cai to parents, wishing them good health..etc...
and i got my ang pow from them.
later part time bout 11am , my brother and sister in law came , same thing , haha i ask ang pow from them , wishing them good health , good wealth..etc..
time bout 12pm , parents and me , we drove to cheras-tmn bukit permai. which my grand mom is.(so called hometown) to visit them(she stay with uncle)
and m cousin was there, he is really good in cooking.So end up we did enjoy his cooking:)
then around 3.30pm , few uncle decide that going to tmn maluri jaya jusco for shopping.
but something bad happened.
while we shop,my cousin Irene she called me said that: lone , your dad got bitten by the dog(dog in da house), finger drop.....
i feel shit....!!! really shit...
can u imagine that?
then i told my Irene, i need her to fetch my dad to nearest hospital , luckily she made it.
then for us, we rush back to the hospital Pantai Indah , i saw my dad, he looks just fine.
and we waited sometime, for the doctor to consult, but the doctor seems like not professional.
u know what? while he talking to us(my brother with us too, he and sis in law came all the way from PJ), his mobile rang, and he answer it , (he should off the sound, if he have someone to attend to)
end up, the doctor say, he cant help us , he (my dad) need to send to the Selayang Hospital,over there will have better tools and people to help my dad...(i felt they all nuts!!!!)
and later, my brother bring my dad to Selayang Hospital, and me, i need to send others(mom, aunt,cousin) back to grand mom 's place, cuz my grand mom is alone, (just in case anything happen)
then the later part, i met my brother ,sis in law, and dad, he looks fine.
i felt better.i was so worried when i received the call from Irene..
the doctor just using some tape , to tape my dad's finger, doc said , cant do any stitching yet, cuz afraid might have other disease will affect my dad.
dad need to come back to Hospital for some simple check up.
then later will decide what to do .
(of course my dad had some injection already, when he 1st came in the Hospital)
by time nearly 6pm. we all went back to Grand mom 's place, we decide to let dad rest in the place, so the next dad is easier for me to bring him for check up(is nearer than go from PJ)
So , that's the story, hmm u might wonder what happen to the dog?
End up the owner(my uncle) bring it to far far away, left it somewhere(near market) so it can get food to survive there.(based on records,my grand mom , my younger cousin, aunt got bitten by this dog)....So , pray for the dog!!
This was happend on the 1st day of CNY, was very tired!!!!
>_<
i am so glad that my dad was fine.