Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

drive safe-new year season

Thursday, February 15, 2007 |



today , some simple thing to share with you .
That today lots of my colleague they are going back to hometown(most of them) tomorrow morning, some going back to JB,Penang,Ipoh....etc..for celebrate Chinese new year.
To avoid the jam on Saturday,well all i really wish them is happy Chinese new year, but of cause pls do drive safe!





for my self , actually i am going back my home town in Cheras,(near right?)


my home town was in Bahau(negeri sembilan) really a nice place, but since many years back my grand mom move to KL, we really have not chance to visit Bahau anymore.May be one day...








once again , to all my friends, drive safe, and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.