Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Pic of LX3 Camera

Friday, May 1, 2009 |

A park in the morning!

My computer!

Ants with brown sugar!


Lego!

(CLICK THE PIC TO VIEW BIG / CLEAR VERSION!)

Hello , yes I got my New Camera Lx3, I am happy got a good deal !!

Anyway I used to have simple camera in my life , and I had Konica , Fuji....etc..

After many years , today I am having my LX3, I am happy , I always like to take pic, whenever my dad go for photo session every Sunday, I always wanted to go but lazy... :(

I don't know why, but now I like it much! I think I understand why people willing to go all the places when the weather is hot , rain, etc... Just to take some nice pic. And yes , I do enjoy it!!!
:)
When during 1st day I bring back the camera, I went to dad and ask him about knowledge of photo.. also went to forum to read more bout LX3, what others styles to take...
I am happy, and Betty like the way I took the pics, specially when Ru came back from Australia, and happened I played with her camera. End up now I have one for myself and Betty:)
Looking forward to learn more and understand about photo shooting.