Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

junk food ...hahah!!

name as ZHONG.


erm...name as chinese new year cake..? lol...



Where am I ?


Here, the one with nice butt...:P



Yesterday, My mom and I went to meet up relatives came from HaiNan Island > link here (China).


Who was that? Hmmmm, may be you can tell me , because I do wonder how do I address him as...? And how he can address me as....haha!!
He is my Grandfather's son's younger brother.... So which mean...? My uncle? Doink !!! And that "uncle " bring his son , and daughter in law too . Which is my.......*_*.... blur!!!
Anyway they are nice people to talk to , and all of them were speaking Chinese direct language - Hainan , so I am not really understand...:(
My mom can , because her father (my grandfather) is from Hainan. But I can't understand well :(
So here is some pics , I will tell you one by one of the pics !! Have fun!

Cheers!

Stay tune , the next I wil be blogging about Betty... she cooked for me after I visited my relatives on the same day...DINNER TIME!!

YEHHHH!!







y