Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

I am lucky!

Sunday, May 31, 2009 |


I feel like saying......these....:)


In your life, how many people you met can become your friends?
From all of these friends how many of them can be your close friends?
How many of them understand you?


And how many of them can really close to you or you can feel the connection even is been a while both you didn't meet up?

I am glad and happy for the peoples I know, whether they are my friends, relatives...whoever..
No matter when we plan to meet up, we can always be close like earlier days.. just like knowing each others for already 10years....I am glad and happy.

Recently had a gathering with my friends, and happy to meet up them. Good to see them healthy and happy.

Of cause, most important , I have her. She is my most important person in life.
She cares for me, no matter when , what, how... she always wants to know and make sure that I am OK. And the other way, I want her to be happy, so that I am happy. She makes sure I am happy , so she will be happy too. :)

-------------------------------------------------

Me , Lone , I am lucky person . I have lots friends , closed friends, family members that care for me so much! And .... Betty :)

All of us have different desire. You want something that might not the one I like. But I would say for Betty , the things that she likes , IS HEALTHY!!! Books, music, improvement (I love all these too because is healthy )not only in knowledge, also she also did helps me lot in my business, don't look at her and think she is just cute...

SHE IS MORE THAN WHAT YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!

She is wise ( "smart not equal to wise" ), she has knowledge about health, music, business, and PEOPLE!

Well , this is just partly... I would say how many peoples (included Man and Woman ) in this world care to improving them self?? Ask...
I would ask myself.I always make sure I am improve!

Me..? May be some of you think that I am happy , funny, crazy...but if this is what you see me , DO YOU REALLY KNOW ME? LOL, is getting fun to talk about this..

But anyway, Betty does understand me, and me too, we both match! We have our own ability. With own power 2 become 1 , we can create magic!


COMMUNICATION and LISTENING!
Be good listener when you should listen, be good communicator when you should in the right time! No matter who you deal with or WHO YOU ARE. To learn the Art of Listening, sometimes is hard for me...:( I am still learning.


Betty and me , as days we together, we communicate, sharing thoughts....many etc..
We always talk , talk a lot. We love to talk when having dinner sometimes we can talk for 4hours. Is fun!

Another both of us always have it in our hand = H.A.P.P.I.N.E.S.S and M.U.S.I.C

Knowing her from day 1 til now is my best gifts to me . (My another gifts is my guitar skills :P )


Here, this post is for her Betty, and I love her! :)