Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

As I'm Leaving by David Gray

Friday, February 20, 2009 |

It's been a while since I last found a song I loved so much that I had to post it here.

 

This song is by David Gray, titled "As I'm Leaving". Apparently it was featured in the movie Ladder 49, but I guess I didn't really pay attention to the song then. It's also featured on CSI, as Gil Grissom was leaving the show, but I haven't watched that episode yet.

 

I recently heard this on someone else's blog, and I loved it so much I went everywhere online to look for it. It's a simple song, but so haunting and beautiful and emotional.

 

There's no official video clip that I can find on Youtube, but here's a video clip featuring another movie. I don't know what movie this is, and I'm not sure if the song was actually featured in it...

 

Enjoy!