Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Sweet Child O' Mine & Enter Sandman covers

Thursday, October 2, 2008 |

by Redemption featuring Lone and Betty!

Hey guys, guess what?!!!

I got to perform with Redemption in Planet Hollywood!!!! Yayyyyy!

We've been talking about jamming together for more than a year but we never found the time, so although it wasn't a full jamming session, I'm glad I got to perform one song with them. =)

Ok, before I let you guys see this, I have many many many excuses disclaimers, ok!! And you'll have to read and agree to the 'terms and conditions' before you can see the video! LOL!

First of all, I've been getting sick on and off since a couple of months ago, because of the weather and various other factors, etc, etc, etc. So I haven't been well enough to sing or practice for a couple of months. In other words, I'm rusty.

Second of all, I was actually still sick with the flu during this performance, and if it wasn't because it was Redemption's last day in KL, =~( I probably wouldn't even have gone out at all.

Third of all, it was very, very, very last minute, and I kinda panicked for a while, so I might've been a little hyper....*ahem*

But having said that, I'm kinda surprised that I did as 'well' as I did, considering that I really was sick with the flu, and was talking through my nose the whole night. And I'm very proud of myself for going for it even though I was sick, coz I thought, it's Redemption's last night anyway, and I probably won't get a chance to see them for a while, so just whack only la! Hahahah!

At the same time, it's really not my best performance, and I sang some notes off-pitch, and yeah la, I know, my dancing sux, ok! =P

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care!

I'm still proud of my less-than-perfect performance with Redemption in Planet Hollywood! =) Ok, ok, here's the video, tell me what you think k, good and bad comments are welcome! I can take criticism! =P



So? What do you think?? Tell me, tell me!

Lone performed a song with them too, "Enter Sandman" by Metallica. He was a much better performer than I was... =P But then he wasn't sick, and anyway, even if he was, it wouldn't have affected his fingers... =P Hahahha! (Can you tell I'm jealous that he had a better performance than me?)



Ok la, the truth is, I'm proud of Lone too. All the while he was performing up there, I was thinking, "Hmmmppphhh! That's my bf, you know! He's so talented, look at him play! Waaaahhhhh! I bet all of you are jealous that I got such a talented bf! Hmmmmppppphhhh!!!" Hehe! (Tell us what you think of his performance too!! I'm sorry the video's not all that clear though, like I said, it was last minute and that camera was all we had with us.)

I really am proud of him, and I'm really happy that I found a guy who's so perfect for me that not only does he play the music for my singing, but he also understands me in every other way possible, and he makes me laugh, and he takes care of me, and he gives me everything I could possibly want. And he loves and treasures me.

What more could a girl ask for? =~)

Anyway, I'm really going to miss Redemption so much, .... *sigh* =( I must say that I regret that I didn't get to spend as much time as I would've liked with them while they were here because I kept getting sick. =(

But Lone and I are trying to arrange to visit them while they're performing in Bali's Hard Rock. They'll be there this November to next January, so if you're going there for the holidays, especially during New Year's eve, make sure you visit them too!

BTW,

Selamat Hari Raya
to all our friends!!!

Have a great Raya and holiday! Have fun and drive safe, all!! HuGz!!