Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

My Birthday Dinners

Sunday, October 19, 2008 |

For those who were wondering curiously about where Lone took me for my birthday dinner, here it is:

Oh ok, I know the picture itself is small, but I'm too lazy to edit it, so just use your imagination and imagine that the surrounding walls and curtains disappear and the picture of that lobster is much bigger than it is here. =P


Still can't guess?

This is the first little lobster we had, 550g, it was part of a set. And it was really good. The poor thing was alive when we took this shot, and a couple of minutes later it was dead. =( And looked like this:


=) And later it was in our tummies. =))) Barbaric, aren't all we meat eaters? =P


This is our second lobster, which was an add-on to our set, because we just couldn't get enough. I think it was 750g. This is how it looked liked when it was alive, and then a few minutes later, it was split into two and looked like this:

Garlic-cooked lobster (I forgot the actual name of the cooking style =P)

And Tarragon-style lobster.

Deeeeelicious! *slurp* Lone's the best! He knew I would love it! And in case some of you are really so dense that you still don't know where we went... it was Lobsterman in SS2. =)

This is the escargots, which came in our set dinner for two. Yummy! I haven't had escargots in ages. I'm not supposed to eat them, but shhhhh!! =)

And two bowls of mushroom soup for the two of us. It was amazing! One of the best I've ever had!

And the seafood pasta, also part of the set, which we couldn't eat because we were so stuffed already. So we took it home with us. =) The garlic topping isn't part of the dish, we took it from the garlic-cooked lobster dish because we liked it so much!

And dessert from the set. =)

They provide crayons for you to draw on the table while waiting for your food. Lone drew me a very sweet birthday cake. =) My own drawing was too ugly to share. LOL!

We did a little camwhoring while waiting for the food too. =)

Lone and the Lobsters! Hmm....that's an interesting bandname...

Betty, Lone, and the Stuffed Lobster... another interesting bandname. LOL!
Well, that's it for the Lobsterman pix! It was delicious, and I was stuffed, and we totally enjoyed everything they had! Including the crayons. LOL! I love it love it love it! Thank you, Lone! Muah!


These other pix are from the Saturday before my actual birthday, the 11th of October. My friends and I had dinner at The Cave in SS2...

Camwhoring before the eating started... As you can see, the whole interior was decorated like a cave. Very interesting actually, and it must have cost a fortune, I think.


Lone's image is blurred becoz he put the camera on a timer, and he was rushing to get seated before the camera went off.


The tea I had... It was ok, but the picture is nice, so I just added it in. =P
Ok, here comes the food!!
The cabonara Jeremy ordered.

Eewon's steak.
My lamb chop, as usual...

Lamb shank for John.

Lasagna for Charmin.

Bolognese for Lone.

The food was pretty ok, some were better than others, I guess, but I felt that the pasta portions were a little small. It was just ok overall though.


This last picture is for you, Yee Liang! =) I hope you like it! ;)

I know my pose looks a little weird, but it's the cameraman's fault! LOL! He kept saying he couldn't see me when I was standing in the middle, so I squeezed myself to the side. But seeing the picture, I can't understand why he made me do that when the middle is so perfectly clear. =P


Anyway.....I had a great 25th birthday again! =) Thanks to all my beloved friends, and of course, to the bestest bf in the world! =) Hugs and kisses!


PS. I'm still accepting belated birthday gifts, so don't hesitate if you want to give me belated gifts! =)