Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

I'm turning 25 again!

Friday, October 10, 2008 |

My birthday is coming! Yayyyyy!!!

For those of you who would like to give me presents, it's on October 14, don't forget!! =D

I've decided that I'm not going to get any older than 25 years old, so I'm celebrating turning 25 again! =DDDD

I don't know why I didn't get this idea sooner, I could've stopped when I was 21!

Anyway, Lone is bringing me to this secret surprise place for dinner and he's not telling me where. *pouts* But that's ok, because if I don't like the place, I'm going to make him bring me for a second dinner at the restaurant of *my* choice. =) I'm getting fat just thinking about the delicious food I'm gonna have.

My best friends are having dinner with me tomorrow to celebrate an early birthday at The Cave, and I can't wait either! All I've been thinking about lately is eating delicious food, dammit!! And I have gotten a little fatter, according to some people....(grrrr.....)

Oh well, I guess since I'm staying 25 years old forever and not going to grow older, I might have to make up for it by growing wider....

Hmmm.... I'd rather grow older. =P

Ok, that's it! I'm going on a diet!!

....after my birthday dinners....

=P

October 14, everyone!!!!! =D