Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Short Update

Friday, April 10, 2009 |

Lately, I’ve been using Twitter.com a lot. It’s great for me because I’ve been so busy and too tired to write long blog posts, but twittering 140-word updates are easy and fun. =)

 

But just in case you haven’t bothered to read the twitter updates on the sidebar, I’ll just repeat myself a little here.

 

I’ve moved to Lone’s place. Ok, actually, I’m still moving. I’ve got lots of stuff, so we’re taking our time to organize before we go back for more stuff.

 

And I won’t even say anything about the amount of books I have that we have to move… =P

 

The last time we blogged was a month ago! Wow!

 

Honestly, you don’t even know how tired I’ve been lately, with all the planning, and cleaning, and packing, and moving, and unpacking, and cleaning. And Lone’s even more exhausted coz he’s doing most of the heavy lifting.

 

Just give us a little time to get settled, then we’ll be back and blogging again. =)