Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Good Year of 2008 and 2009

Monday, January 26, 2009 |

Hi friends, Sorry its been a while that I have not time for blogging. :)

Anyway, just some minor sharing with you about what happen on 2008.

Some of the things Betty had covered for me , and now I would like to cover the others.

1- I had read more books than 2007, although not a lot .
2- Good and nice musicians to friend with and play with.
3- Betty got me a wonderful birthday gifts related to my music understanding
4-Business getting better.
5 - I have gained weight. Hahaha!!

6 - The most important I would say in 2008 , I got a very wonderful darling in my life who always support me , loving me , cares of me. That's how my 2008 had such a wonderful year, and 2009 will be even lot better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Year of 2009

1- Can't wait for 2009 , because lot good thing will be happen on me.
2-On the way to be better musician. More songs will be compose and written. (Stay tuned)
3-Looking forward for different level of achievement in music industry.
4- Of cause with better love life with Betty :)
5-Read more books that related to my life improvement.
6- Last , always wanted to be a BETTER me than yesterday. :) Cheers and keep rocking!!


Last, Happy New Year 2009!!!