Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

The Year 2008

Thursday, January 1, 2009 |

Last year (2007), Lone and I reflected on the things we achieved in that year and what we were proud of. It's time for us to reflect again, on the year 2008, and the things we are proud to have achieved. In no particular order, 13 things we are proud to have achieved in 2008:

  • We performed in Planet Hollywood.
  • We got engaged.
  • We got sole distributorship of a very good guitar pedal brand for the whole of Malaysia.
  • I started a book club in Klang Valley.
  • I started an online book club with real-time chats.
  • Getting more than 1000 visitors to our blogs.
  • I made so many new friends, both in real life and online.
  • Creating a great company site for our business.
  • Learning new things everyday.
  • Performing in KL for Christmas and New Year's eve.
  • Giving health talks and presentations to my dad's customers at his office.
  • Finally getting started on my book project.
  • Loving much and laughing often.

2008 was a great year!

As I've said before, there are a lot of small and intangible things, and some which are difficult to express, but as per my now famous motto: As long as I'm better today than I was yesterday, and better tomorrow than I am today, no matter how small the improvement, I'm doing great. And I am proud of all the things we've achieved last year.

I am so looking forward to more great stuff in 2009, and believe me, 2009 is going to be spectacular!

Right off the bat, I can tell you that next year when I write the list of things we're happy to achieve in 2009, one of them will be that Lone and I got married. =) Ok, I know that's cheating, but it's still an achievement. LOL!

It is great to be alive!