Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Nothing much

Sunday, September 28, 2008 |

I thought sharing a blog with Lone would mean more updates, since there would be two of us. But apparently Lone has his busy(lazy) moments too. LOL! =P

I'd been waiting for him to post up some pix of the really fun dinner we had with some friends a couple of weeks ago, and pix of when we went to Port Dickson last week.

I'm still waiting.... =P

Anyway, I had hoped that some of my old blog readers would at least comment a little bit here, to let me know they're still reading, but there's been no word from anyone at all. I feel so lonely. It's almost as if I physically moved to a new home far away and none of my friends visit me anymore. =(

So please let me know if you're reading us. Just leave a simple "Hi!" on the message board or something.

Don't make me take drastic measures and put up naked pix of myself just to make you guys say something! LOL! But then again, now that I've said that, maybe some of you will keep quiet on purpose.... =P

Ok, fine! I'll post up naked pix if no one says anything!!!!! Of Lone!! hahahaha!!!

So unless you want to have nightmares for the rest of your life, say something in the message board!!! =D