Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

My birthday gift from Dear!!!!

Friday, December 26, 2008 |


Hi there, how are you guys doing?

I was busy as usual...:)
On 9th Dec was my birthday , and my dearest have suprise for me .

I am a guitarist,and musician always seek for improvement.
Betty and I used to have conversation bout , as for me , will be fun if I know all the top guitarist style and knowledge, so I will gather all of them and turn out to be my style and knowledge.

Betty has a book , Bio of Slash (Guitarist of Guns and Roses),but thing is it will be hard for me to read , although I like to know bout him , his bio. But I am more interested how he becoming guitarist,what's his style of perform,playing,knowledge,what he is aware when he is on the stage,how he "talk or communicate" to his guitar?

How and what he will come out in his mind while he is playing?And mroe details....etc..

And while ago , I didn't get the chance to check because of my lag of time.

But this time Betty did something really wonderful for me , she did all the reserch,what types of books realy suit me , what really can help me , she knows I have been trying to read more book in 2008 :)
And one of the book can attract me to read more is books related to music/guitar.

And she knows surely I will read them.

And yes I do !! I do love the books really helps a lot, lot of legend guitarist some of them i know , some I don't. But I believe as a musician,it really best if I can understand them.

And My level will be better!!! I believe is not only I read them , but to understand them, and to apply them!!!!

Thanks to my Betty, such a lovely gift!!! It really shock me when I got it from her!!!

Thanks!!!!!! Love you!!! :)