Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Good Year of 2007

Thursday, December 27, 2007 |

Hi friends, may i know what you did for year 2007? What u had achieved?


After reading Betty's blog , i felt this is important to list down!
Yesterday i was talking to Betty, that what we've done,achieved.

Well , in year of 2007,

>i have started up my new business related to music.
>get to know a lot of new friends,musician specially
>get to know the band named of Redemption ...(on July~Aug 07 in Hard Rock Cafe)
>Performed for my company's dinner with Betty(we've wrote a song for the company too)
>I am getting better health,wealth and happiness!!! (lots more to come in 2008)
>I've read more book , and getting to read more in 2008
>I have study back my Japanese language(stop for a year)
>started my blog in Japanese language
>wrote and composed songs
>became better guitar player :)...and improving my singing
>watched Phantom of the Opera in Singapore.
>one last important thing...a better person!


Cheers to 2007,

Hey 2008, i am coming!!! :)

Last wishing Happy 2007 to everyone!!!