Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

Danny's wedding at Kuantan / Irene's wedding at Kuala Lumpur

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 |

Hey, how are you guys? Is been a while that i didn't get a chance to write or update my blog. Sorry.
Oh ya, few things happen within these days.On 29th Sept My friends Danny(know him since year of 1991~92)
Haha, he is a family man now.Remind me that Danny was a naughty student,he was escaped from class, and he is still my very closed friend until today.A good friend of my.


He was so touched that me and Betty went to his wedding (Danny & Jessica).He was almost cry out. :)

And i can remember that the last time i met his family was 1994...for holidays!!!

So this time i had a chance to took some pics with them. Enjoy :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 14th Oct, my lovely cousin's wedding. Irene's wedding with Ken.

She is one of my very close cousin, i love her ,and i am happy for her that she became somebodies wife.HAHAHA...

Me & family, also with Betty , we went to the wedding,we had good food :)
And i was happy that i can meet up her brother(Sim),at lease 5years we didn't meet up for a long time. And with his Japanese girlfriend (Arisa).