Music by SpaceBlaze and YZZY


EPK
Quantcast

Music Player web
Quantcast

phantom mood

Saturday, May 26, 2007 |

hahaha, finally we back to Kl on Monday evening, hows everything? well ,we've been walk a lot in Singapore, feet felt pain!..i will post more pics soon , so u guys can enjoy what we did.what we ate...ok?aiya.. we are still in phantom mood....the songs in my mind...:::P

so , want to share with you which is my best song..i love it so much , have fun.
movie clip from Phantom of the opera





i love this song...ALL I ASK OF YOU





we(me,Betty & my mom) went to JB from KL at 3pm , reach to my cousin house by 7.30pm,after shower, aunt and family bring us went for dinner, Betty loves the tom yamm so much she said that the tom yam in JB, lots of vege, and every single bite , u can really feel the spices sparks** in your mouth.. for me i took chicken wings...,fried kuay tiao,(was not bad..)

till 10.30pm after dinner, then cousin bring us to Danga Bay, beautiful place, i went there DEC05,with my family, this is my 2nd time.
(this pics taken dec 05)

lots of stores, Thai's fair, we re looking for something to buy, but cuz of we are going to Singapore on the next day , so we decided hold on , we can always come back here(JB)to buy .

story to be continue... hehhe..(will show you more pics...)